Here is some information to start with for developing in the ELKI framework. We’re currently collecting information, we’ll at some point bring them into a useful order, promised - but please contribute anything you find useful!
- JavaDoc - most of our documentation is provided in the Java documentation.
- DBIDs - database objects and high-performance collections for database object references.
- DataStore - efficient and high-performance maps for database objects.
- Parameterization - how classes are configured from command line and UI in ELKI.
- Benchmarking - some notes about using ELKI for benchmarking.
- Visualization - also see SVG and Batik.